Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh Baby, Baby!


I remember the 1st time I met Amy, it was at a mutual friends bridal shower and we hit it off right away and I remember leaving the party thinking, I like that girl. The rest as they say is history! I've had the pleasure of being Amy's friend, sister in the Lord and she is one of my fantastic kids ministry volunteers. Last Saturday some friends threw her a baby shower to celebrate her and baby Elizabeth due in a few weeks. Here are some of the fun details.


My favorite brownies.

Butterflies are much more fun that squares.

The butterfly brownies went in a cute bag (purchased at Target during Easter time on clearance) and I also printed the recipe for the guests.

I put them in my adorable white pedestal bowl from the Vintage Whites Market.

We had a fun garden/butterfly theme going.

We made a banner and asked the guests to write a message, Bible verse or words of encouragement so Amy could hang them in Elizabeth's room.

Butterflies from the Dollar Tree!

Tissue-poms.

Beautiful flowers from my friend Linda's garden. We also gave away the flowers as the prizes for the games.

Simple detail- I used a butterfly punch on the paper plates.

Brunch- fruit salad, muffins and....

...Heidi's famous...

Omelet roll!!! This was the whole reason we had a brunch. SO YUMMY!!!

And of course games,

presents,

and prayer.

LOVE you Amy and I can't wait to meet Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments....