Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiff... and America!

It was my dear friend Tiffany's birthday on the 4th of July and
we had a super fun party for her (and America ;).
I have been really bad about taking pictures with my real camera,
but I took a few shots with my iphone....

Pre-frosting cupcakes (gluten-free)

as an added bonus, Saralyn was in town from Jersey!
She was a wonderful help :)
here she is holding Tiff's birthday cupcake and wearing an apron just in case.

Erin (Tiff's husband) is sporting a very festive hat
while bbq-ing some delish dinner.

Tissue poms always add to the fun.

Ella and Sebastian on a wagon ride.

Emma and Zachary join in the fun.

The fabulous birthday sign. I simply purchase the stars from the dollar store and then printed out letters and glued them on. So easy and cute!

giant birthday cupcake

My favorite picture of the night! Sare, Tiff and I with our sparklers.

It was a wonderful 4th of July celebrated with friends, food, whiffle ball and fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments....