Wednesday, February 18, 2009

black and white 28th birthday

the girls threw me an FABULOUS birthday party with a black and white theme. it was so wonderful to hang with the girls and enjoy yummy treats, decorate cookies, and be surprised with a gift far grander that what i deserve (see pictures below)...

black and white everywhere

yummmm red velvet cupcakes

happy birthday to meeeeee


i love black and white, it's just so cool

notice the girls are wearing black and white too :)

decorating cookies


the bakers- jennie and elisha

my cookie creations

me, crystal and tiffany

tori, kate and jayne

heidi, juliet, sarah and alaina

sara creating a mickey masterpiece


i love these ladies!

silly

a very big and heavy present that contained...

a kitchen aid mixer!!!!!!! i was so shocked and overwhelmed!

haha

we have fun even taking down decorations :)

more pictures here

thanks to all who pitched in a got me my kitchen-aid, i am still in shock and SO excited to use it!!!!! cupcakes for all!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you ever say "I don't deserve" again! If you could see me I am shaking my finger at you - you know I am.

    ReplyDelete

Comments....