Sunday, December 13, 2009

christmas decor 2009

Here are some pictures of my Christmas decor in my new place. i'll post other pictures of my new home in a few weeks when it's more settled :)

The lights over the kitchen table

Kitchen

Christmas cards on the closet door. Simple ribbon hung from the top and clothes pins holding out Christmas cards.

My inspiration for this years tree and decor was a scrapbook called "Peppermint Forest" which consists on greens, reds, pinks and blues.
i also really wanted to make a pennant out of the scrapbook paper.

Merry Christmas pennant and the tree!

Little pennants for the tree, so cute.


Same snow flakes from last years tree.

I didn't have a tree skirt, so I purchased some fabric and placed it around the tree stand.

ta-da!

My roomie Angi and I.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! I really like what you did with your kitchen lights. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments....