Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Obsessed

I am curently obsessed with a few things...

1. Mason Jars- I am collecting them for some upcoming parties and projects and I love it. The Pioneer Woman just recently blogged about her love for them as well. Mine are in the 1st pic and the rest are from a store in Kalispell.

2. Fabric- I love fabric!!! I love shopping at Joann's and finding great fabric for cheap. I had to cut myself off for a while, but now that I'm learning how to sew (blog to come) i think i need to purchase more ;)

3. Bakers Twine- It's so pretty and so excited to make something amazing from it! I got this great sampler pack from The Twinery.

4. Thrift Stores- I blame my mother. We have gone to more thrift stores in the last week than I have ever gone in my whole life. I also thank my mother. These are my recent finds (jar, old cake carrier, thermos, cheese plates with domes).

5. Pennants, Banners, Bunting, whatever you want to call it! I want it in every room and at every party. The tiny ones make my heart go pitter-patter. This picture is from the Farm Chicks, they have a store in Spokane that I am dying to go to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments....